TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Use of Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon Promotional Assets.
Bristol Bay Regional Seafood Development Association, BBRSDA, grants permission to your company to use photographs and artwork (hereinafter referred to as “assets”) provided to you by BBRSDA.
Assets may include, but are not limited to, photographs and artwork depicting the Bristol Bay region, the harvesting of Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon, and Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon product, and recipes prepared with Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon.
Assets may be used in your company’s print and digital materials, provided:
- All images and assets you currently have or obtain in the future are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Assets are used only in conjunction with the promotion and sale of sockeye salmon that originated in Bristol Bay.
- Promoted seafood products will be identified as “Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon” in conjunction with use of assets and proof of Bristol Bay origin is to be shown promptly upon request.
- Assets are used only in connection with food products for human consumption.
- Images may not be used for editorial purposes.
- Images may not be used for political purposes
- Assets may be resized as necessary for permitted uses but shall not be modified in any other way without BBRSDA’s prior written consent.
- For those images that explicitly credit photographers, you must give them photo credit on all social media posts where you use those images.
- The use of photography assets is subject to further guidelines that BBRSDA may issue from time to time.
- Prohibited usage includes using assets in any way that implies or associates an endorsement by BBRSDA.
- You must allow BBRSDA a reasonable time to review and approve in advance all uses of assets on print or film marketing materials (such as packaging, advertisements, collateral materials, POS materials, and video footage).
- Permission to use assets as set forth above is non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable and will renew at the beginning of each calendar year with BBRSDA’s approval.
- Due to copyright protection, these assets and images may not be shared and/or used by any individual except for that individual named in the photo application via BBRSDA’s image library. Sharing of the images may result in legal action against both you and the recipient of the images.
- BBRSDA and/or the photographer reserves the right to rescind copyright privileges at any time for infringement of use, and/or if the image is sold by photographer to another party for exclusive use, and/or if the image is used to misrepresent the intention of the photographer.
- Use of this website and any assets provided from this site implies that you have read, understand, and accept these terms and conditions.
For questions, please contact BBRSDA at 907-677-2371.